[pianotech] Bad day in Truman

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 11 13:27:49 MST 2011

Might be that the glue joints on the hammers were starved, and somebody had to reglue them, forgetting to keep them in line as they dried.  I've done a lot of these Baldwins with starved glue joints.  Just a thought.  I still like those old Hamiltons.  Unless they have that awful Ecsaine.  Was it from that era?
Paul McCloud
San Diego