[pianotech] Tools, Jigs, and Parts/Supplies for sale

Benj. D. Palmer ben.pianotech at verizon.net
Sat Feb 12 15:28:28 MST 2011

A quick word of thanks for listing these here first, Ed.

I know I appreciate the opportunity, and I think it really benefits some
of us newer (not younger, HA) techs to have access to some of the tools
of the trade before they go to that Ebay jungle out there.

Tools and jigs etc., AND the BrainTrust that is the heart and soul of
this list make this the most (well, most times) rewarding  part of my day.

So thanks, Ed. And everybody else here, too. I'm glad to be here.

Ben