[pianotech] CA pinblock with tigh plate bushings

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Mon Feb 14 20:15:05 MST 2011

On Feb 14, 2011, at 8:52 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:

> … Now, I've answered your 'question'. How about answering mine?

Surely, Joe.

I just figured the age of your English upright, where its been,
  the type of wood used, the conical tuning pin bushings,
  beings you have taken a special interest in its being,
  somehow, in my mind, makes that "a whole different kettle of fish" from
  a newish Asian grand piano owned by someone else.

That's about it.

Keith