[pianotech] CA pinblock with tight bushings

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Tue Feb 15 10:38:01 MST 2011

On 2/15/2011 6:32 AM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
> Silly little question - why is the fonts in your emails bigger than
> anybody elses ?

They come through big, small, mixed, some posts start small but the
posts replied to get bigger and bigger. This post and your reply showed
up uniformly small in my monitor.

Sometimes incoming email is so tiny one would need a microscope. One
has to click it up <ctrl+> four times even to decipher it, and
then the rest of the post has only a few words per line, it's so large.

When I compose a post in Thunderbird, it is small (and unadjustable)
in the "write" window and I squint at it.

At some point in the last few years, some software genius (or group
of geniuses) stopped using uniform fonts and made them adjustable
(which one might just call undependable.) It was a stupid move, IMO.

I miss good old Eudora. Nothing ever changed sizes, and everything
was medium large.

Susan