[pianotech] P22 Sticky Keys

Tom Gorley tomgorley88 at sonic.net
Tue Feb 15 11:05:10 MST 2011

Dave, When you eased the front rail bushings did you check the fit when the keys are in the down position.  You can't depend on the bushings to be exactly vertical, so O.K. in the up position may be tight in the down position. If you don't feel a small side to side "bump", you are too tight.

   ---Tom Gorley