[pianotech] Interesting old newspaper photo

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Feb 16 06:33:11 MST 2011

Naw, not necessary, but thanks for the offer.  (I also meant to say
horizontal, not vertical <G>)

Paul

From:
Conrad Hoffsommer <choffsommer at hotmail.com>
To:
<pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:
02/15/2011 03:41 PM
Re: [pianotech] Interesting old newspaper photo

It's a typical down-striking grand.  And, yes, the action does look a lot
like a "birdcage".  I'll look for the original slide and rescan it larger,
if you wish.  This one was in the basement storage at EUCHMI - Edinborough

Conrad Hoffsommer