[pianotech] Bottom Board Material

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 18 06:27:33 MST 2011

Darn, can you clone your thinking cap and maybe sell them? Simple,
shudda-thought-of-that-myself, easy to do, and clearly maximum holding
power. Excellent suggestion.

So if it is not screw holding ability that makes you favor Baltic
Birch plywood, what is it? I know you have written about it numerous
times in the past that it is your choice for jigs and other
applications. Cheap? Consistently flat? Easy to machine?

Thanks.

Terry Farrell