[pianotech] Bottom Board Material

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Feb 18 20:52:38 MST 2011

Screw holding is a factor for the pedal brackets if you are not using
T nuts. My questions here were more just generally aimed at Baltic
Birch characteristics more than at my original question specifically.

Go throw a another log on the fire John.  ;-)

Terry Farrell

PS: On another, perhaps more important topic, I was recently reading
about the increasingly spectacular Aurora Borealis displays the past
couple years with a peak expected next year. Have you seen good
displays - I know you're pretty far north!