[pianotech] Dampp_Chaser Fill Tube Location

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Feb 19 09:29:27 MST 2011

Or perhaps a 3M removable adhesive. My first reaction was something along
the "sin" route, too, but if it's *easily* reversible (like the 3M
adhesives,) nottaprob.  Since I live in Minnesota (3M is "*Minnesota* Mining
& Manufacturing") maybe their products are promoted harder here... but they
make all sorts of wall hooks etc. that have an adhesive strip that has a tab
on one end that you just pull straight (like stretching the strip) to
remove. It comes off painted walls without a trace. Google <3M removable
hooks> for more information.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN