[pianotech] Fwd: Bummer Bass Bridge

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 05:47:56 MST 2011

Formosa, Formsman, Forsman, Formsa, Formbys, etc. ... I'm pretty used to it
by now, so no big deal. It's of Dutch origin.

I tell folks a way to remember it: It's like paper "Forms" you fill out ...
with an "M-A" on the end.

And I is from da South! <G> Born and raised, but my folks came from Michigan
and New York state.

--
JF