[pianotech] Yamaha slow close fall

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 22 15:08:04 MST 2011

Thanks, Dave and everyone else who responded.

Well, I got there and the slow-close was still working, though perhaps it wasn't as slow as before. I called Yamaha. Apparently the slowness can change and it's not unusual for it to speed up with age. I don't seem to be speeding up with age....

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, Illinois