[pianotech] practice rail

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 10:22:49 MST 2011

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Marshall Gisondi
<pianotune05 at hotmail.com>wrote:

 Thank y ou Tom & JF for the explainatoin.  So if I picture this correctly,
> the arm with the two holes goes on the right and the arm with the one hole
> goes on the left.

Correct. At least that's the way it was on the one I saw yesterday. It was
the first time I had seen it in a Winter spinet, although I've seen it in
other Aeolian made spinets.

>  I believe the metal side rail where the felt is glued should how not the
> area thats covered with all felt right?  Thanks again

Not sure what you mean here. But if you do it as you said above, it should
be correct.

--
JF