[pianotech] old piano sound

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 10:42:28 MST 2011

I'd guess ...
Poor recording quality, out of tune old upright, but hard to tell if it was
tuned intentionally that way. I'd guess not since it kinda sound like the
treble is flatter than the rest. But hard to tell with that kind of music.

I sort of liked it, though. :-)  Wouldn't care to listen to that much, but
once in a while it's OK.

--
JF