[pianotech] Honky tonk tuning

Tom Dickson td_tuner at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:31:01 MST 2011

Hi, Robin,

When I saw your question, I knew I had seen something on this in the past on this list. I did a search and shared what I found.

If it doesn't work for you, no problem. Regarding videos, etc. no idea.

Although I am somewhat interested in this topic, I was not endorsing this method.

Maybe you would like to contact the original poster.

Tom
Regina, SK