[pianotech] Dust control

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Feb 24 09:36:57 MST 2011

> Tom,
> Way cool! Next is a dedicated shirt or jacket with the hose sewn in. Slip
> it on, plug it in.
>
> Oh, and heat your shop, cheapskate.  <G>
> Ron N

Heat ? I get the place up to 65 or so but it's the concrete floor thats
killing me. I thinking of buying those 2 by 2 interlocking floor panels
(Dricor?) with the dimpled rubber on the bottom. I'ts like  standing on a
block of ice out here. The good news is that the space is small enough that
the AC is a dream all summer!
Tom D.