[pianotech] hammer return springs article found!

Chuck Behm behmpiano at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:10:15 MST 2011

>Hi Friends,
After my last post I went to Schaff's site and found the long and thorough
article on this subject by Chuck Behm. Thanks Chuck!
Patrick<

You're welcome, Patrick. It's always nice to hear that someone read one of
my articles.

That one I remember for trying to find a way to show how small the drill bit
was that you use to drill the holes for the springs.

Make sure you buy several of those bits. They snap easily!  Chuck