[pianotech] MOE for sugar pine versus sitka spruce

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Thu Feb 24 12:58:04 MST 2011

Elvis has left the building!  Chaos has resulted, at least in the Midwest,
and it is spreading rapidly!

I knew it had likely been posted in the past, but spending anything less
than a week searching through the archives for a subject is considered a
successful search.

I didn't get your handout for your class.  I was otherwise occupied,  out
greasing the skids so that you guys could have all the fun creating  new
little R, C, & S monsters  :-)

Will
(hiding somewhere with the Wisconsin Democratic lawmakers)

Thanks, Ron