[pianotech] How do they know?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 17:00:11 MST 2011

For the third time in two weeks, the lawn men came to my customer's neigbor's yard to mow and weed eat. It's as if someone has my schedule posted on their wall, and thery's saying, "let's see, Blees is going to be tuning a piano at 349 Kealakeo street. Jose and Kalakua, (two comon names here), go and do the yard at 347"

Now, there's a tractor plowing up the sugar field behind my house. I won't be able to take my afternoon nap with all that dang beep, beep, gong, on.

AAARGGHH

Wim