[pianotech] OT Re: How do they know?

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Thu Feb 24 17:15:23 MST 2011

Not sure which is worse, that, or having the cleaning person in to vacuum.
Or the whole family of 13 (OK, 9) kids, all of whom talk loudly (they
probably have to in order to be heard over the others!) Or the dogs barking
while I'm trying to tune from A5 and up (which is the hardest part for me to
hear, generally... at least on the pianos I usually get to work on.) Or like
a couple weeks ago getting bit by one of said dogs. (Owner was horrified,
appropriately!)

I guess you can be thankful that it's lawn mowing and weed eating, not snow
blowing!

So... I suppose it was in the morning? And the Weedeaters were having
breakfast? Of Weedies?

Anon in da frozen nort'land...