[pianotech] Quick Quickbooks Question

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 11:12:44 MST 2011

My advice came from a "career" tax man - about 50 years in the business.

Just like some piano tuners, just because your tax man has been in the business for 50 years, doesn't mean he knows all the rules and regulations. In fact. a lot of times they know less than the newer accountant, because these old guys think they know everything, and fail to read all the new codes, etc.

My son, a very successful CPA, has seen first hand, how some of these old timers are so out of touch with the new tax codes, that he has been able to saved some of his clients thousands of dollars in taxes after he re-did the return.

WIm