[pianotech] happy New Year!

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 07:35:47 MST 2011

Hi Everyone,
Happy new Year!!!! I hope 2011 brings everyone more work and more uprights for Joe. :-)  Keith, thank you for your post.  The great thing is, although it's a different dynamic, I'll overcome it and make this business work.  It's quite interesting actually how many customers will take me back to the train station after a tuning or evaluation.  I've ridden in different cars from a mini cooper , mountaineer, Acura RL, Poniac 6 I think it's called.  I'm still waiting for the ride in a porche? forgive the spelling lol Well everyone Happy New year!!! enjoy your day off from pianos and thanks again for all the posts and even the e-mails off list with your help encouragement etc.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com