[pianotech] happy New Year!

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sat Jan 1 13:18:03 MST 2011

<grin>

So far the world manages to stagger on whether I share little unusual
links with it or not ...

Glad you enjoyed that one, Keith. I thought it was a lot of fun.
Eccentric people -- you've got to love them. Can you imagine a person
with an only slightly skewed sense of reality sitting down one night and
thinking about a clock to end all clocks -- a very slow and LONG clock
-- and then emailing some ... er ... slightly unusual friends about it?

Susan