[pianotech] Kawai Grand w/Steinbuhler 7/8 Custom Keyboard

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 2 05:31:47 MST 2011

Exactly. That's the biggest problem with regulating these actions. If one
key height had to be adjusted the bass or high treble section, the entire
section had to be lifted out.
At one point I had introduced the idea to him about considering the concept
of key height adjustments with an adjustment screw similar to what Ludwig
pianos did at one point. If the key height  could be completed from the top
side, then these issues would be not ritard the regulation process.
Tom Servinsky