[pianotech] fwiw dept: Not only does it build it, but he can play it

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sun Jan 2 10:05:14 MST 2011

List,

This Kiwi youngster  may have shown its face on this list in the past,
but because of the recent post on Poland's largest piano by Terry,
this came to my attention at   youtube.com.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PI8RYIeypM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEoE1eRn68w
  (note the tuning lever in the piano still and the three prop sticks in the middle!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PI8RYIeypM&feature=related

How in the world does anyone, let alone, a younger person, do such a thing is beyond me.

Just quietly put me out pasture, please  :-)

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT