[pianotech] Used piano criteria for clients who search on their own

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Jan 2 21:57:27 MST 2011

I feel somewhat embarrassed...   :-)

Yes, I'm a PTG member.  I have the Reblitz and I have Larry Fine's Piano Book 4th ed.

The latter has an extensive checklist on page 201. I haven't looked through the Reblitz tonight, but I'm sure it has something similar.

I remembered seeing something on the pianotech list a while back and I was totally focused on an electronic search. So much so, that I failed to peruse my vintage media, known as "books" to find what I was looking for.

A brief search from those "books", a mere 10' from me as I write this, gave me the answer I sought...  :-)

Thanks!

Rob McCall