[pianotech] moving Off topic- year so far

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Jan 3 16:06:37 MST 2011

Move!
Paul

From:
Duaine Hechler <dahechler at att.net>
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
01/03/2011 05:04 PM
Re: [pianotech] moving Off topic- year so far

And now to the absurd and insane tax:

My wife and I live in the - county - yet for *34 years* we had to pay -
city earnings tax - because her - job - was in the - city.

BUT, can we get - any - of that tax money back - absolutely NOT.

And yet, can we vote or have any say so in - city - affairs - again
absolutely NOT.

Did we have a say-so on where that money went - NO

And, yet, for years, the - city - keeps complaining that there's not
enough money to pay for the necessary number of police, firemen, etc.

So to me, that is "taxation without representation" - right - of course
- right.

So I'm thinking - by all legal rights, we - should - be able to sue the
- city - - yeah right "when pigs fly"

BTB (By The By) - This is the Glorious City of St. Louis, MO.

Still wanting to sue,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 10 years