[pianotech] OFF Topic

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Mon Jan 3 21:17:33 MST 2011

I shouldn't answer this ................. oh, well.

Apparently Dean doesn't realize how many thousands of miles away I live,
and thinks I keep a submachine gun under my bed? Or maybe he's been
listening
to incendiary radio as entertainment? Watch out what goes into your mind
it can fester.

ssssssssssssnnn