[pianotech] OFF Topic

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 08:55:56 MST 2011

I think the position Dean is making really and perhaps not doing a very good job of it is that he is saying we are being over taxed for services that can be had  for less money.  For example.  CA. firefighters and other public service people are retiring with 100% of there pay and benefits.  This is now part of what is causing Calif woes.
  As well,  golden handshakes of this magnitude are obsessive and causes the rest of the electorate  massive resentments. There needs to be balance in everything and there isn't at this time.
   If any successful entrepreneur retires with the same type of wealth as the fire guys then the attitude of the GOV. is that he can afford to pay more in taxes. (His fair share) is the mantra. Its way screwed up.

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom restoration
Ronsen Piano hammers