[pianotech] Any Ideas: Museum looking for funding to rebuilt valuable historic piano

Ursula Hammerling ursulapianotuning at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 15:44:53 MST 2011

Thank you all for sharig your experience with me. (Chuck, thank you also for your email with attachments.) Many of your insights are new to me or I had not thought of them. I would like to share some of your inputs with the Historical Society. Please advise if there is anything that you would not want me to pass on.

Ursula