[pianotech] what do you say when they ask ...?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 01:20:06 MST 2011

A lot of my customers ask how long I have been working on pianos. I look at my watch and say, "Since 9 o'clock this morning". After they laugh, I tell them for 50 years.
As far as how many piano I tune in a day, I tell them the truth, whether it's 2 or 5, or whatever. Then I tell them my record is 21.

Wim