[pianotech] Thoughts on a couple of topics

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 09:18:00 MST 2011

  Chuck
  I'd like to see a voicing promo. And a hammer replacement promo.  These are jobs that many specializing in field service work contract to do and boost income. It would be a good addendum to hammer filing/hammer care. IMO Hammer care/ replacement next to re-setting of blow distance/aftertouch in newer pianos id the most neglected part of service work.  The tonal improvements this work brings for & to the clients ears often make us look like miracle men and women. And it is a fantastic income booster.
 Next grand regulation.
  Ok enough for now. You are doing a great job.  It is so handy to be able to just click a button and send these promos to clients.  WOW!

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Custom restoration
Ronsen Piano hammers