[pianotech] Fwd: Sandblasting plate

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 09:22:17 MST 2011

Yes, yes, well........ I lost the black goop on bridge top manual and now nobody seems to know why it was there in the first place.  I will see if I can find the epoxy container(can).  It sanded very easily. I was very impressed.  But then...I am easily
 Dale

So Dale, did you end up using generic epoxy primer fill - or does it have a name?!?!?!  I'm very interested in what you used and how easy it was to apply and sand to a fair surface. Looks real nice.

Oh, but you forgot to put that black goop on the bridge top! (Sorry to tell you that now after it's already been strung  ;-)

Terry Farrell