[pianotech] Spinets making music

Conrad Hoffsommer choffsommer at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 08:35:31 MST 2011

Even with blocking hammers, the music comes through. The parents and grandparents of my old high school friends (who worked at/in Lester)  would be proud of old Betsy.

I think that our goal as piano technicians is to make each instrument we touch be the best it can be. Time and customers' money constraints usually keep us from realizing that goal. In the case of someone wanting serious work done on a less-than-stellar instrument, the biggest problem could be in thoroughly correlating expectations with possibilities.

Conrad Hoffsommer