[pianotech] Spinets making music

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:08:03 MST 2011

**************
Ron,
Would you please post the link that references this recording is using a Lester Spinet.
Sincerely,
Keith
*****************

Sure! Here it is:
http://www.pianoworld.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/1591771/110.html

The first post on the page has the Bach link.  It also has a Beethoven
link, but being in Emaj, I felt the EBVTIII tuning might be a bit strong
for many of the ears here.  On the next page, there are a few more links
to later recordings as the tuning "ripens" a bit...

Also, I don't feel that the temperament is the secret ingredient, more
the method that the selected temperament is spread to the rest of the piano.

Ron Koval
chicagoland