[pianotech] Sohmer scale

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Thu Jan 6 13:27:05 MST 2011

Thanks, Del, for the information. I guess I was hoping for a "miracle".

What I did before I ran into trouble with the piano in question was divide some of the whole numbers into smaller sections with half sizes. But perhaps I should leave well enough alone, and just use what the piano had originally.

WIm