[pianotech] Tuning a Square

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 16:43:47 MST 2011

It's not my arms that are semi-infinitely extensible, but rather my
nifty-keen square grand tuning lever. Susan, YOU may have to bend over
to reach the tuning pins along the rear of the piano when in front of
the piano for key striking, but I don't!   ;-)

And Conrad, like I say, no need for kidney belts either.....

Terry Farrell