[pianotech] Knabe Specs

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 16:48:22 MST 2011

I, for one, would argue against not concerning oneself with geometry
or touch weight just yet. There are quite a few things that can cause
a piano to not play well softly and for the pianist to not feel in
control. Geometry and touch weight are two of them. Certainly geometry
is not the first thing I'd check, but a few sample touchweights along
with the regulation is a good place to start.

Terry Farrell