[pianotech] Sohmer scale

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 6 18:47:50 MST 2011

Awwwwwe, jeezzzzz Wim, you really have yourself a situation there.
Wow! I'd sure have Ron N or Del F make you up a new scale. They know
what they are doing and won't break your bank. Then just go to it -
bit by bit - or however it will work for you. With the owner working
that close with the project, it sounds like a disaster in the making -
BUT, I do have to admit that a couple/few really fun times I've had
putting a piano together was with the owner. If s/he is tolerant and
good natured, perhaps you can make a few bucks, make a piano much
better than it was, and have a dog-gone good time doing it! I hope so.

Let us know what shakes out.

Terry Farrell