[pianotech] Sohmer scale

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Thu Jan 6 19:43:50 MST 2011

I have learned the hard way that sometimes it is best to just walk away. Cut
your losses and write it off.

The downside, of course, is that occasionally the obnoxious and/or
unreasonable customer comes to their senses-usually after trying everybody
else in town-decides to be somewhat more reasonable and you end up finishing
the job anyway. If this happens it's a good time to rethink that estimate.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

620 South Tower Avenue