[pianotech] Yamaha Upright String Breaker

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Jan 8 13:47:29 MST 2011

So, in order to blend these three top notes you would need the figures for
how many notes going down  (and also up I presume-the first two notes across
the break in the low tenor are also wrapped strings).

Can you describe the formula you use for what you refer to as the yield
point?

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com