[pianotech] Miss Mousy been here

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Jan 10 21:29:59 MST 2011

Fabreez
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dale Erwin
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 7:36 PM
  Subject: [pianotech] Miss Mousy been here

  I am working on a German D action that sat unattended for a bit too long.  It has a 15 year Old Renner action with nice parts and geometry other wise. The mice have trampled across the shanks and keys leaving a light smelly residue.  Enough to make me gasp when ever I walk by the bench. Is there something innocuous that I can use to wipe down the dastardly deed.  The noive uv em!
    Signed
    Peesed on in Modesto

  Dale S. Erwin
  www.Erwinspiano.com