[pianotech] My Dillema: 5 Browns

Michael H. Fisher fisherm at bgsu.edu
Tue Jan 11 18:45:43 MST 2011

I remember spending all afternoon going from one to the other and by the time one was completed, the previous was already drifting.  I think the previous gig was in Louisiana and they came to Bowling Green the day of the concert.  So there was definitely an acclimation issue but they were very nice and nobody seemed to care or notice the pianos didn't match perfectly.

Mike Fisher
Staff tech
BGSU