[pianotech] new ivory

Bruce Browning justpianos at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 17:15:43 MST 2011

Ed,
On a recent visit to the UK I happened upon a little company, in Derby,
making complete substitute actions, including cow-bone keyboard, for the
Bluthner patented action.
I was amazed at the professional finish.
Contact details: Pianoforte Marwood Ltd.
www.pianofortemarwood.co.uk

--
Bruce Browning
The Piano Tuner