[pianotech] Ivory

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Thu Jan 13 23:56:17 MST 2011

Rick,

No doubt the picture you posted was an example of beautiful work.

However, I'm confused by your initial remarks on the list and your off-list follow-up to me.
1) You said Seal tusk. Joe Garrett indicated there is no such thing, which makes sense to me.
2) You said "fast turnaround" and quoted a price, yet you seem to not be certain who did the work.

Google produced this link for Virtuoso Piano:
http://www.virtuosopiano.com/

Google produced no links to Cantalebe Yonkers NY. (spelling could be the reason)

Any chance you could better nail down the particulars as to what is, or is not about this subject?

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT

btw: nice website