[pianotech] Yamaha GA1

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 07:09:05 MST 2011

Hi Everyone,
I also tune a Yamaha GA1 for a church, and I put them on a 3 month schedule just to keep it sounding reasonable.  I'm told that my tunings stay longer than the last tech they had.   Sometime last year I had to replace a damper that one of the kids either from the school they have or the youth group bent it. S o I had to get a new one.  I spoke with someone from Yamaha who said that these were faulty pianos.  How much longer will a damp chacer allow the tuning to stay put?

 Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com
215-510-9400