[pianotech] Reviving Felt

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Fri Jan 14 12:17:18 MST 2011

Steven,

While it is applaudable to create a short cut on your own,
it is probably best to just replace the jack regulating buttons for simplicity and ease of regulating,
especially since the customer is willing to front the bill,
rather than wait 'til what comes to you how to circumvent that most appropiate process
without asking others on the list how to do it for you.

Keith