[pianotech] I have Yamaha C3 Bass strings

Roger@Integra.net rgable at integra.net
Sun Jan 16 11:27:34 MST 2011

Thomas,
I'll buy them. Contact me at roger at gablepiano.com
Roger Gable
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Thomas Martin
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2011 10:16 AM
  Subject: [pianotech] I have Yamaha C3 Bass strings

  Hello all,

         Once upon a time I had a Yamaha C3 from 1990 (I think).  It had a chronic issue with breaking bass strings and Yamaha actually agreed to replace them all under warranty.  They sent the strings but, they were never installed and are still wrapped as they came.  I no longer have a C3 but, they are still certainly useful for someone looking for genuine Yamaha Strings for this model.  So if there is any interest let me know.  I wouldn't mind putting new hammers in my 1909 Model K so if anyone was interested in trading for a quality set of Hammers I'd be interested in a trade.

  Thank you,

  Thomas Martin

  Kansas City Area