[pianotech] OT: Hello from b-day central

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 21:17:37 MST 2011

<<Question...Can the Cat talk like the other dummys
      in the picture?>>

Yes, and louder than all of us dummies combined!

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"

Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:36:12 -0700
From: pelican2 at gmx.com
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Subject: Re: [pianotech] OT: Hello from b-day central

    Message body

    Question...Can the Cat talk like the other dummys
      in the picture?

      Congrats on making it to 55!

      Scott Gray

      On 1/17/2011 6:37 PM, pianolover 88 wrote:

        Just hit the big 55, and it didn't hurt as bad as I was
        expecting, haha! So I guess it's offical; I'm can no get that
        coveted Denny's discount!

        I took this quick shot with a few of my favorite things,
        including my 1992 Yammi U1.

        Terry Peterson

        Accurate Piano Service

        UniGeezer.com