[pianotech] knabe knapstons

Chuck Vetter soundsgreatmusic at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 19 16:37:47 MST 2011

Nice Tool Ron!
I used to be demonstrably crazy but have been leaning more toward latently
insane as I get older.
I did extensive research into a lubricant and settled on paste wax that just
happened to be within reach of my bench.
Didn't ebonize (charcoalize) any sticks. I don't always yield to temptation.
Thanks all!
Chuck