[pianotech] Putting music on a website. WAS: More fun with spinets!

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:12:41 MST 2011

Keith,

I haven't put it on my website yet, and I'm not sure exactly how I'm going
to do it at this point. I know just enough about web design to get myself in
trouble! So I might just put a link to box.com in the meantime. This was my
first time using box.com. I noticed that it's popular with pianoworld
members who want to share piano recordings.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter